Where is my information collected?
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This may include:
• Information we collect from you directly.
• Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements.
• Information we collect from website forms that you fill out.
• Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information M-D Building Products/M-D PRO collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and to personalize your user experience, allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. The following are examples of how we may use the information:
• Answer your questions or respond to your requests and better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• Send samples, premiums, products, and information.
• Develop new products and services.
• Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers that you request.
• Create and manage your account.
• Process payment for purchases or other services.
• Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
• Send you email and/or postal messages with information about M-D Building Products/M-D PRO brands and other content we think may be of interest to you, including brand and service information from carefully selected business partners.
• Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, including interest-based advertising.
• Personalize and improve your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
• Allow you to participate in social sharing on our websites.
• Analyze the use of our products, services, and advertising.
• Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
The Information we collect directly from you:
• First and Last Name
• Email address.
• Postal address.
• Username and password.
• Telephone and/or fax number.
• Date of birth.
• Other household information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors.
• Health information, such as health information related to product usage and medical history.
• Biometrics collected during volunteer consumer research studies (such as facial expression recognition, heart rate, and skin condition).
• Demographic information.
• Payment information (such as a credit card).
• Future communication preferences.
• Contact information for friends you may wish us to contact.
• Telephone number and recordings when you call our consumer line.
The success of our business depends on your trust, and we do not sell your personal information to marketers outside of M-D Building Products/M-D PRO. We share your personal information within M-D Building Products/M-D PRO and as described in this Policy. We do not share personal information with marketers outside of M-D Building Products/M-D PRO unless you consent to such sharing, or as described within this Policy.
Co-promotions with Carefully Selected Business Partners
M-D Building Products/M-D PRO may collect personal and other information for a co-promotion or joint program with a business partner and share your information with that business partner. For these programs, we will make clear at the point of collection that the information will be shared with M-D Building Products/M-D PRO and the participating business partner and ask for your consent as required by applicable laws.
Third-party service providers
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your personal information with them. We provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform the services we request, and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on a service provider to:
• Fulfill your product and service requests and answer your questions.
• Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications.
• Mail product samples, contact contest winners, manage payments, or take other actions on our behalf.
• Analyze our data, sometimes combined with data from other sources, to send you communications.
• Conduct research and analyze data to improve our products, services, and sites.
• Perform other services that we request.
• Other situations.
We may disclose your personal information:
• As part of the sale of a M-D Building Products/M-D PRO brand to another company.
• To protect and defend the rights and property of M-D Building Products/M-D PRO (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
• When required by law and/or government authorities.
Personal Information Retention Period
We share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for M-D M-D Building Products/M-D PRO business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to M-D Building Products/M-D PRO site or services. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymous information with our business partners for their own business purposes.
Your Choices & Access to Your Information
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
Email Communications You can stop receiving promotional email messages from M-D Building Products/M-D PRO by following the opt-out instructions provided in any such message you receive. Postal Mail You can stop receiving promotional postal mail from M-D Building Products/M-D PRO by following the opt-out instructions that may be included within those communications.
Mobile Text Messages
We only send you promotional mobile text messages if you explicitly ask to receive these (you opt in). You can stop receiving promotional text messages by following the instructions to opt out provided within that text messaging program. PLEASE NOTE: We will honor your request to stop receiving promotional email, text, and postal messages from M-D Building Products/M-D PRO. However, we may continue to send you service-related communications such as emails confirming purchases or registration through our websites. And we may keep information for record keeping, such as to ensure we fulfill consumer requests not to send particular types of messages.
We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. Many M-D Building Products/M-D PRO programs provide access to view or update personal information you provided when you registered online. Check where you registered to learn if you can view or update your information there.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links and Social Media
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We reserve the right to use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We reserve the right to implement the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Users can visit our site anonymously
• Preference Centre Page
Users can change their personal information:
• By calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
M-D Building Products/M-D PRO values the privacy of our customers and collects certain data outlined above to better meet the customers’ needs.
Consumers have a right to request access to their personal information for free twice a year.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify the users via email
• Within 30 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
• Be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. You can also use link to Email Preference.
4041 N Santa Fe Ave
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
Last Updated on August 17, 2022.
US Mailing Address
4041 N. Santa Fe Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
United States of America
Canadian Mailing Address
5720 Ambler Drive
Mississauga, ON, L4W2B1