M-D MULTI-FLOOR UNDERLAYMENT – 215 sq. ft. (20 m) Roll
The M-D MULTI-FLOOR® underlayment system provides advanced durability & protection for ALL floating floor applications!! The versatile underlayment can be used with any floating floor surface materials, including engineered hardwood, laminate, Luxury Vinyl, and carpet. It is suitable for multiple areas of application and substrates and works great below-grade, over concrete. The unique stud design of the underlayment features an exclusive elastic spring technology which expands and contracts to follow movement. This creates a comfortable walking surface as well as a reduction in impact sound. M-D MULTI-FLOOR also supports the natural process of moisture dissipation in indoor environments which works to improve indoor climate and air quality. This is especially important when installing over concrete substrates that tend to hold in moisture. M-D MULTI-FLOOR will help to eliminate dampness from the substrate. Use M-D MULTI-FLOOR SEALING TAPE to seal all joints.
- Can be used under all floating floor surface materials (hardwood, laminate, LVT/LVP, and carpet)
- Suitable for multiple areas of application and substrates
- Reliable moisture and mold protection; acts as a barrier against rising dampness from a concrete subfloor
- Air gap technology improves the indoor climate and air quality
- Increased walking comfort with elastic spring technology
- Offers sound deadening properties
- Can be applied over freshly poured concrete
- Can be installed over flooring applications that include a radiantfloor or hydronic floor heating system
- No screwing or nailing required; saves installation time!
- Seal all joints with M-D MULTI-FLOOR SEALING TAPE (sold separately)